Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome to my first blog

Hello, welcome to Adventures in the Dark, my first ever blog. Like it says, this is for my sex toy reviews, along with any other adult items, such as lubricant or erotica, as well as games and the like. Since I'm fairly new to this, I'll also discuss my experiences as I explore. It will also host information about sex, such as anatomy, how to pick toys and lube, FAQs, store reviews, and talking about ingredients and any health concerns. I'll also be highlighting strange toys and games I find, or particularly offbeat fan fiction. I'll also be hosting information about sales and giveaways I find, and hopefully I'll be able to host one soon. 

If you have any suggestions for posts, or you find something you'd like me to talk about, feel free to comment or send me a message. I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I'll enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment